SecroMix is a leading global information technology solution and service provider focused on emerging markets such as Eastern Europe, Central Asia, Americas, South-East Asia, India.
Our services include public and private cloud solutions, end-to-end technology solutions, software licensing, hardware products, and a broad array of associated products.
With more than 20 years of distinguished history, we could rapidly grow, consolidate a unique knowledge base, technology expertise, and a business model encompassing all emerging markets.
We are a fast-growing organization, seeking talented and driven employees to join our commitment to help our customers in digital transformation.
Responsibilities of the role:
Lead the development of an effective portfolio business plan and maximizing Solution Sales (Sales of Virtualization, Cloud Solution, Backup, Big Data, Global Solution Collaborations) revenues.
- Find and develop profitable new accounts and business opportunities within Solution Sales business.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained at the highest levels.
- Develop account plans that focus on client relationship development and account growth/retention.
- Manage and develop a long-term sustainable pipeline of new deals, into both install base and net new partners/customers.
- Achieve the revenue targets set out, build pro-active plans generating pipeline.
- Maintain close knowledge of the client’s business environment to align with SecroMix Solution products and services.
- Produce workable quarterly / annual business and activity plans for the region and/or market segment and develop profit improvement plans to justify the value of our solutions/services to our partners/customers. Ensure full communication of SecroMix sales & marketing objectives with all related parties.
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Overall sales expertise and story-teller with good communication skills.
- Must have previous job experience at Solution Sales partners or integrators.
- Qualified and expertise in new sales with products & solutions.
- Proof-of-value approach with integration & automation know-how
- Understanding of Vendor management, ability to set sustainable relations with Solution Vendors.
- The role holder will manage the engagement and development of significant deals and have an outstanding track record of selling complex solutions and services in full collaboration with Solution Vendors.
- Willingness to carry a quota.
- Being adapted to sales notions as hunter.
- Extensive travel is required for customer visits.
- At least 4 Years job experience in related area is required.
What we offer:
- Highly competitive salary and bonus, plus several additional benefits
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work on challenging international projects
- Being part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Possibility to gather certificates and participate in world-class courses